CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

My FIRST swimming lesson

We brought Jojo to "Club for Paws" which is very near to our house for a swim. We have been to this dog club for a few times but have never let Jojo try swimming before.

As predicted, Jojo was not fond of swimming. He was clinging for dear life when CK put him inside the pool ! Other dogs swam the "length" of the pool while our doggie swam the "breadth" of the pool ! It's such a disgrace ... hahaha.

We saw my uncle's neighbour with their beautiful golden retriever, Ah Bee at the club. It was Ah Bee's first time at the pool and he was doing great ! He can swim full length of the pool back and fro. Jojo was frantically striking his paws as he swam towards the edge of the pool. I wondered if bigger dogs have more advantage over water. Then I was proven wrong. A Tse Zhu came afterwards and swam leisurely in the pool and the owner told us it was her first attempt and she just dived into the pool and swim !

Anyhow, it was great exercise for Jojo. After the swim, he just ran around the enclosure and mingled with other dogs.


This is crazy ... I feel like drowning ... I prefer to "ledged" on to the edge of pool !


Swimming definately doesn't show the best side of me ... woof !


Ah Bee, comfortably swimming in the pool.


Look at me, I can swim, just that I don't like it !

0 comments:

Post a Comment