CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Birthday

Waking up rather happy today ...
Went to work as usual but have taken afternoon off to chill and enjoy this day. Just realised that HR has not updated our leave for 2010, therefore, I am using my last half day to apply.

Thank you to all my friends who smsed me "Happy Birthday". BC, you smsed as early as 00:53am on 7 Jan 10!

HS and Karen made my day great by coming down giving hugs and imaginary "mouth" kisses. Thanks for their gift.


Thank you for the Skin Food "Salt mineral conditioner". My first time to try Skin Food product. Hopefully, this product can help to control my oily scalp.

As I was away from my desk, my Director has also placed a card and present on my desk. I think everyone knows I am crazy over accessories. I got necklaces from her for Christmas for the past 2 years too !


A rather glamorous looking earrings.

Thanks to Edna for her "Bee Movie" DVD which was given to me way before my Birthday. I have not watched yet but will watch soon.

Got a surprise cake from my admin colleagues too. I was glad that Daniel was in office today. He sang a English and Mandarin (requested by BD gal)so loudly ... cute. The candle was not lighted but upon our request, he pretended to blow the flame away.


A private time with CK after leaving office. Today happened to be our school's first day of Open House.

We went to Vivo for a simple lunch (no fanciful food for me at the moment) and shop for a while. We did not purchased anything. Strangely, both of us just wanted to go home and see Jojo. We brought Jojo to walk around the estate. It was nice .... in case you are wondering what did CK gave me ? I have requested for SKii whitening source.


We ate at "Kim Gary".

4 comments:

CHEWY FAMILY said...

Happy Birthday, my dearest frenz! Wishing you many years of good health and happiness! Looking at your blog updates, I am sure you have njoyed urself on this day. Hope to see you soon :) Cheers!

babytai said...

Yo Cheng ! Are u back from your holidays ? Have been looking out for your blog updates. Thanks for your well-wishes :)

::reggie::nana:: said...

wahh... lao da so nice... kekee :P
Ask for the complete set of SKII!! hee... jkg. :)

babytai said...

Lol ... Reggie, he'll faint lor !But I think he see more logic buying SKii than flowers !

Post a Comment