
It's been a really long time since I went drinking. Seriously, I am not an alcoholic drinker at all and do not understand why people like to frequent pubs or clubs.
I got rashes drinking beer in the past and even vomited if I consumed too much alcoholic drinks. A good drinker would probably laugh at me by what I meant by consuming "too much alcoholic drinks".
Anyhow, I like this decent drinking and snacks spot just next to the statue of Stamford Raffles ! Accordingly, this popular hangout is packed everyday! I was the first to arrive at the venue and the staff were still having their daily briefing by their Manager. I was so glad to call SY because we have not reserved a table for 10 people even when hey called 2 weeks ago! I quickly joined the queue (second in the queue) and they managed to get a table for me. We were informed politely that if our friends have not arrived by 7:30pm, they would need to remove our tables for the customers waiting in the queue. The second to arrive was Regina. We were calling the rest to reach the venue soon in case we need to give up our tables ! Anyhow, the rest started to fall in. The pizzas, fried chicken wings and calamari were great! A rare gathering at a drinking spot indeed.
5 comments:
nicely taken pictures of the pizzas and fried chicken wings!! *salivating*
i only managed to eat 1 fried chicken wings ! sob sob !!! bring me there again !
hahahah....anytime man! next time, remind that it is the fried chicken wings and not buffalo wings.. haha...
remind me haha.
Next year we should go there again ... yes, fried chicken wings ...
Post a Comment