CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 10, 2010

2010 Long Service Award at Great World City

Time waited for no men ! How true ! Shortly after embarking into my new-found job 10 years ago, I felt like quitting NP within 3 months time! The culture, the working colleagues, the policies etc contributed to this impulse decision. Somehow, as time goes on, I grew lazy and lost inspiration to look for another job. The financial commitments, the close distance to work and work familiarity somehow halted all the desire to look for a greener pasture. For all you know, time just flew by without you realising ! Anyhow, I still have dreams of working somewhere else ...


A rather humid place to hold the lunch ... nonetheless, the food was pretty good.


Caricature artistes at work ...


I got my caricature drawn ...looks rather hideous. Have this done rather last minute before Harry Port movie, so the artise just rush to draw the caricature.


Another booth was set-up to take photos ... my colleague, Vincent in white, with 25 years service with NP ! That's not all, we have a number of colleagues with 40 years of service !!! Terrified to even think of it !!! Basically, they practically married in NP, gave birth to their kids in NP, raised their kids in NP, grows old in NP & retired in NP !

Despite of all these, no matter how things are now, I still feel a sense of gratitude towards my organisation for providing a relatively stable working conditions and salaries.


10.12.2010

1 comments:

CHEWY FAMILY said...

Wow! Congrats...10 years! It's not easy for anyone out there to stay in an organisation for that long. Thumbs up!

Post a Comment