CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Is that us ?!!!!!!

This photo was "apps" to me by Fang this morning !The person on the left is ME !!! And the one the right is Fang ! My face is so slim last time ... grrrr. I lost quite a lot of weight in year 2. I remember I don't have much appetite for food during that time. This was taken when we were 20 years old. (got this hint from the candle on the cake)



Photos taken this year 2010. Can't see my collar bones now .. sigh !

6 comments:

reggienana said...

did anyone tell you u looked like 陳慧珊??? hahahaha... u looked really like her!

babytai said...

U mean my friend or me ? If it's me, last time u mean ? Lol ... never never anyone told me that. We doesn't look alike at all lah.
When I was much younger, I was mistaken as either Japanese or Korean. When I was temping, my Korean Boss told me I looked like her Ex !!! Faint !

::reggie::nana:: said...

u la.. hahha :D.... the earlier pictures looked like 陳慧珊!! hahaha... Hmm.... just not Singaporean? haha

babytai said...

OMG ! Maybe 陳慧珊 will faint ... LOL.
Hee, what I mean is besides looking like Singaporeans, some tot Jap or Korean.

Anonymous said...

OMG! 20 years old vs now?
Hahaha... time really flies...

Fm Fang

babytai said...

hee ... from girls to young lady to obasan .... lol

Post a Comment