CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Mellben with IRAS friends

I got a feeling that I am becoming a food blogger !
Yes, another entry about what kept us alive !

This famous eatery was originated in Ang Mo Kio Blk 232, I think. They have another branch in Toa Payoh Lorong 8. There is also a very nice durian stall there. Unfortunately, there were no durians yesterday, so disappointing.

There were 11 of us plus a very cute little baby, Zining. We have ordered 5 medium sized crabs cooked in different styles !!! That's a lot of crabs ! There were salted egg crab, "Jin Sha" crab, chili crab, pepper crab and butter crab !
That was not all, we must have ordered 5 other dishes !!!

My diet plan was ruined once more. It was hard being a foodie and shedding weight at the same time.

Thank you my IRAS friends for obliging with my desire for Mellben.

0 comments:

Post a Comment