CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Don't you love Thai Advertisement ? & others

They seems to tickle your laughter pulse ! Watch it, and laugh ...




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFf8hcQ0yR0&feature=player_embedded


MY ALL TIME FAVOURITES !


ABBA !
Since young, I've been listening to their songs ! I just love their ever-green songs ... uniquely theirs ! So glad that they made a movie out of it starring one of my favourite actress, Merly Streep ! Did not enjoy the live musical that came to perform in Singapore that much but the catchy songs saved it all ! Just to name a few of their hits !

Dancing Queen (fit for a Queen, In fact, they did performed for the Queen)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REElUors1pQ

The Winner takes it all (feel like crying everytime I listen to this song ! Love the rendition from Meryl Streep in her movie too !)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuJl1T-trLw&feature=related

On a lighter tone, how about "Honey, Honey" ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySWT1tFTSrc&feature=related



Whitney Houston!
With her powerful vocals ! Love the songs in her album, "Bodyguard" ! Love especially this song called "I will run to you". Feel so "emo" when listening to this song !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9rCobRl-ng&ob=av2e

Yet another moving song, "I have nothing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxYw0XPEoKE&ob=av2e









Diana Ross !
I cannot missed this Diva out !

"If we hold on together" is just of the many songs I loved. Ok, Mr Tan don't be jealous, someone used to play this piece on piano for me before we got together !
This song is the theme song for "The Land before time".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLn_ZZEoWYI&feature=related

One Shining Moment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lweztT6-7Mo&feature=related






Some great male artistes I like are:



Journey
I got introduced to their songs by Mark Boo during poly days!

Open arms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5pUOVC50Y8&ob=av2n

Faithfully
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVobtub--Wg




Air-Supply
Another fantastic group who sung all the love songs in the world !
There were simply too many songs that I loved from their albums, just to name a few again.

2 less lonely people in the world (less famous song out of their million songs but I really like the lyrics. I was single then and I wish I have someone with me during that time!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RidVsFXE2Y0

Even the nights are better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b1I6lroTJI&feature=related



Well, you probably won't believe it. I do like some of the "Gun & Roses" songs, a rather heavy metal group with their noisy music instruments, loud personalities & weird outfit ! ROCK !!!

A good 9 minute song, "November rain"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SbUC-UaAxE

Knocking on Heaven's door
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcWTTs8QVRc

Don't cry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRIbf6JqkNc

Sweet child of mine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oobDQ0vdm8M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oobDQ0vdm8M

0 comments:

Post a Comment