CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Two greedy girls

As what my ex-colleague quoted "Is there a reason to meet up to eat" ? Absolutely NOT ! There is no need for any reason to have a good lunch with a friend. Just relax and enjoy and do some catching up.

Anyway, this lunch took place like months ago and the photos were stored in Iphone. I would normally blog if I have the pictures at the same time. So this blog was kinda late by the time I download the photos from my phone.

This is Shokudo Japanese Coffee House at Bugis.
(http://shokudoconcepts.com.sg/cofeehouse/home.html)

The food portion was huge but pretty nice ! You won't find traditional Japanese food here. It is more like a modern & revolutionary version of international food affair. Below were some of the food we have ordered. You'll be stuffed like a piggie if you ordered these food like us !

Loving all the selections we have made that day. The only set-back was that we couldn't move because we have been too greedy. Or should I said that we innocently ordered too much food ? (It was our first time there and we did not know how big the portions were) Oh, the cake is actually a "Dou Fu cheesecake" ... we thought it was quite interesting. I would love to go back to this coffeehouse again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment