Tiang ordered Dory fish which was pretty nice.
I ordered peppered chicken chop which was not too bad. Still prefer Tiang's dory fish.
Our food at a glance. Hee, Tiang, no doubt it was quite a short time but good session to meet up. Thank you for putting my camera gear in your office so that I could shop without any burdens !
I lunged my camera and tripod thinking that I will proceed to Orchard Road to take some night scene. Unfortunately, that did not happened. Firstly, I was too tired walking around the Marina Square and Suntec for hours. Secondly, it started to drizzle which might as well.
I met Jan in Marina Square soon after Tiang went back to her office! She called me at around 5pm to see if I was still within Marina area. We met up to have a cup of tea before we departed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment