CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Lunch with Jan

Jan took half a day leave to have a leisure lunch with me. We often have such escapades for the past many years. We went to Traders Hotel, Cafebiz for lunch.

We reached there about 12:30pm. We were left with 2 hours to eat. Therefore, it was quite rush ... did not take a lot of photos.





Christmas decorations in front of Tanglin Mall. Christmas tree made from recycled CDs.


More traditional and heart-warming Christmas decorations ...


A rare picture taken together with Jan.

We browsed around Orchard Road and Tangs. I was quite disappointed with the decorations this year. There is not much decorations except hanging lights that line the roads. I missed those Christmas decorations when we were much younger.

Different sections of the road have different coloured lightings. I must say they looked beautiful at night.


Outside Tangs ... colourful decorations.


Just these few photos taken in a rush with my hands full !

0 comments:

Post a Comment