
I was rated a high 95 percentage of being in a stage of happiness by CK !
Seriously, this is over-rated ! I would have rated my happiness stage a 75% which I find that it is more realistic. The scale might jump to another 5% if my current working environment is more ideal. Anyhow, I am glad that someone thinks I am a relatively happy person.
There are times when I feel so down but I am always glad that there are friends to cheer me up. I did not specifically tell them what are the problems or whether I am troubled on the day if we happened to meet up. Somehow, I will feel better after the gathering.
Coming back to CK's high statistics ... he said the lack of 5% which made up the 100% was due to my sudden change of temperament once in a blue moon. What does he exactly meant ? It just meant that I think too much into people and things and it made me feel so miserable. There is some truth into this but that still did not constitute to that unrealistic 95% statistic.
To me, as long as I have not much problem with my health, I have some savings from my pay monthly, I have some friends to chill with, I have my hobbies, I have my family and Jojo, I am more than happy. These things do not come easy, it takes time to build from stretch and could be taken away easily. A friendship of more than 20 years does not come in an instant. It took 20 years of youth to know each other and to be able to reach an understanding point. However, it might take just a while to cool off the relationship if we did not constantly make an effort to keep in contact.
I believe everyone has their own happiness. It is just how you look at happiness. It is also very worrying why Singaporeans have such a low happiness rate from a statistics report years ago. Are we having too much materials expectations that we overlook things that are priceless like relationships ? Singaporeans on the average has a relatively blissful life with a roof over their heads and 3 full meals a day. I guess the richer the economy is, the basic needs like food and accommodation is taken for granted over more thirst for money and superior social status.
U would think I am a silly-billy .. but I can get very high and happy over a photography session with friends ! Or even very contented over a well-cooked steamy hot maggi mee! I could not explain why I am so, but CK behaves about the same way as me except maybe about the photography session !
I can get very high over home decorations too. I think it is because I enjoy doing things I like. CK thinks it is a waste of money buying Daiso $2 budget stuff but to me, Daiso is a heavenly place to shop. There are some stuff there which are priced so reasonable compared to other shops.
Everyone will fall ill sometime or another. I have seen some of my loved ones suffered in their old age. It has ever trigger to me that while we are still young and able, we should not feel sorry for ourselves. Instead, we should try all means to stay happy.
Frankly, I am not that happy at work recently, but I did not want to think about it too much. Sometimes, you just wonder why people treated you in a way you do not deserve to be treated. At that instant, I just felt like quitting or transferring to another department. Coming back to reality, you know you cannot be too strong-headed or impulsive because you have bills to pay for. So for me now is reach office in time and go off in time ... there is a happy dog who will come to the doorway, with his little snub of tail wagging .. waiting for his mummy to come home !
0 comments:
Post a Comment