While driving along the winding roads, we passed many memory lanes. The grass patch where Jojo got his ants bite, the lanes we brought Jojo for his nightly walk, the innovative mini gardens reformed by residents etc.
I felt like I was home, it was strange. While in the lift, the feeling was even stronger. However, when we reached our previous unit, somehow I felt slapped by a reality that the unit no longer belonged to us !
We chatted with auntie and uncle who occupied a few units from our old unit previously. Left some CNY for some neighbours too.
HDB has finally completed the covered walkway leading to the bus-stop !
At the lift lobby at Blk 621
This hardly look like our old unit except for the gate ! Looks very bare now .. sob sob. It used to look very inviting with the brick-liked wallpapers and bench.
0 comments:
Post a Comment