CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Other random scenes in Paris & Switzerland in Europe

P A R I S


Along Seine River ...

From Eiffel Tower, 2nd Storey

Réseau Express Régional (RER) in Paris. An integration of a modern city-centre rail and a pre-existing set of regional rail lines. Within the city of Paris, the RER is an express network with multiple connections with the Paris Métro. Though the trains were vandalised and the gap between the platforms and train doors are huge, but it's interesting. I was always excited to take the two stories RER rather than their METRO. There was another time when we took the RER to Disneyland, someone played violin on the train. FOC music ...
See Video below to see why ...

After they have performed, they will go around and see if you wanted to "donate" money for their performance. In Singapore, this can never happened in our SMRT !

Many bridges served as a cross-over from Seine river ...


Art pieces sold along the Seine river ... always made me stopped my footsteps !

Loved this bridge in black and white.

Lady played instruments as performance. Similiarly, you can choose to give her money for her performance. There are many street performers in Paris.


S W I T Z E R L A N D




4 comments:

::reggie::nana:: said...

my goodness! your pictures are all so pretty!!!!!!! u used your nikon d70? i wanna buy an entry level dslr soon too!!!...

babytai said...

Hee ... thanks gal. I used Nikon D70. Bought this over from my cousin-in-law years ago, still going strong but lost battery charger in London leh.

::reggie::nana:: said...

pay the MS Colour AMK a visit... think there quite well known for cam stuff, not the one at AMK hub though... :) but ya, pics are pretty...

babytai said...

I bought Canon Ixus from there :) Recommended from my friend too. But now I broke liao, cannot buy anything. I am tryig to seek my lost charger for Nikon D70.

Post a Comment