Is it the image that I have "portrayed" unknowingly given people an idea that I have tons of good friends that all my time were taken up to date me out ?
NO ! Don't get the idea wrong.
I can feel pretty bored sometimes and wish that someone can date me out !
Decide to bog this as one friend thought I am super busy to ask me out ! Aiyo !
Of course, I also hope my good friends don't forget me when they are currently seeking their dreams or busy dating :)
Pumpkin Bread Recipe with Cinnamon Streusel Topping
-
This heavenly Pumpkin Bread recipe is everything a fall bake should be:
moist, warmly spiced and easy to make. The cinnamon streusel topping takes
this
...
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
Hahaha....tt's what i always thought so too! But I will date you out when I am back in SG ♥♥♥
Really ? Oh dear ... so cham. I'm quite misunderstood at times. I think I am "hollow" within me. Some said I am having mid-life crisis !
Post a Comment