I placed 2 slices of cakes in the pantry fridge yesterday. Each cake was put inside a transparent container. These 2 cakes were a belated present for my colleague.
After I returned after banking in the charity proceeds at Blk 1, I decided to present the cakes to my colleague.
It was about 4pm when I went to the fridge to retrieve the 2 slices of cakes.
Guess what ? The plastic bag left only the cheesecake in the remaining container and the hazelnut cake was missing !
I could not have misplaced it. Both containers were put inside a pink coloured plastic bags and kinda tied up with a knot !
I went and asked my colleagues to help me to look for the cake. Indeed, the cake was no where to be found but the empty container was found in the bin !
We could not really believe that this has happened ! Then our D.Director told us that 2 weeks ago, her mango left in the fridge was also missing.
Even if the items in the fridge were not tagged, we should not just take and eat them. It's just not ethical to do that. My Director came to know about this and was quite worried about the safety of staff members' possessions in the office.
Hahaha, I wrote an email to everyone in the office about a story of a piece of cake and a mango. Hope the person who ate it got the hint.
Pumpkin Bread Recipe with Cinnamon Streusel Topping
-
This heavenly Pumpkin Bread recipe is everything a fall bake should be:
moist, warmly spiced and easy to make. The cinnamon streusel topping takes
this
...
2 weeks ago
3 comments:
This is kinda of a funny thing happening in office. I remember last time in my office, we have to mark or label our items in the fridge, else it would be gone too! It really makes me wonder why pple can behave in that way? C'mon, even kids know how to ask first before taking things away right?
Totally agreed with you .. wat's happening in our society now ? We should really ponder ...
my gatorade in office went missing over the weekend too... it happened in angmoh country...
Post a Comment