Any items will do as long as you like them.
Taken: AF1.7, ISO800.
Artificial orchids in master bedroom facing opaque window.
My vanity collections ...
A book read long time ago with my $50 specs which make me giddy just wearing them.
It just happened that I placed the TV remote control on the laptop while walking around with my camera.
3 comments:
Even at home can also take such nice shoots, you are already so pro! Photography aside, I like ur vanity collections, very nice and neatly arranged. Unique! Only get to see those earings hanging thingy in shopping centers, where did u get it from?
Thanks Cheng :) The earrings hanging thingy was bought from Jurong Point. Next time when u are back and interested, I can get for you. They have many sizes ... actually I got 1 small one, not rotated type .. if you are interested, I can pass to you. (suitable if you have a few pairs) Maybe i take a picture and show you ?
Thanks for the offer but it's ok, I don't have so many earrings to display also. But it is really a good way of keeping your earrings, neat and nice!
Post a Comment