We went to MS Colour in Ang Mo Kio hoping to get one. Unfortunately, all D90 cameras were sold out. I reluctantly asked to take a look at D5000. Somehow, D5000 is not as appealing. I don't even like handling the camera. Before leaving AMK, I bought the charger and Peneloop batteries. They cost me $52.00, but if they are as good as they sounded, then it's worth it.
CK suggested that we go to Bukit Timah Courts to have a look. To my relief, they also have Nikon D90 offer. Besides giving the free camera bag, one 8gb card, one tripod, Courts also gave another additional 8gb card and a $90 Courts voucher.
Eneloop charger and batteries recommended by Dr New. Supposedly to be very long-lasting.
The free bag came as a surprise to me. This is one of the best camera bags I like. The bag is compact, leather is soft and the design is great !
Just when I was fooling around with my camera, Channel U happened to show a repeated programme called "城市城市生命线 " which featured CK's second brother and family in the show.
0 comments:
Post a Comment