CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Will & Sam's Wedding DInner

Continuation of Will and Sam's beautiful wedding at Pan Pacific Hotel, Ocean Ballroom.

My colleagues in ex-department ... Oh, my pal looked so classy and pretty in her gown !

Here comes the good-looking couple ! Sam dances competitively and she has performed a dance with Will during the second half of the dinner ! It was very entertaining and they enjoyed cheers and claps during their performance ! I love her sexy but classy dance suit but I did not managed to take photo of their dance. Will wait for Jas to upload in FB. The speech that Sam made really made me cry ... when her speech ended, I realised that I wasn't the only one tearing ... there goes my eye-liner ...

The modern couple has chosen a black and red theme for their wedding ! I have seen this theme on a variety show before and I was glad to see it with my own eyes. Seriously, I wasn't very surprised at their choice as they are still young and it really suits their personalities very well !

The Host table and the stage ...

The beautiful bide and her Prince Charming !

The sexy bride with her Salsa outfit, finally !!! Managed to download from FB !

0 comments:

Post a Comment