It's amazing for someone who did not write dairy to start a Blog at this age ! But I guess we need to keep up with the times :)
This blog started because of Reg .. she has a Blog and has suggested that I should have one as well. Yes, I think I could do just that! Thanks to Reg for all the help on my first BIG step! I am happy that Cheng has a Blog (with pretty pictures of Xuan) too to update us about their family life in the US.
As I'm writing this, I noted that it's already Sunday ... Kool and I'm still trying to re-collect the events on Saturday to write on this very page!
It was a pleasant day for me and family. As usual, our puppy Jojo will wait for me outside the bedroom door (Yes "Daddy" had already woke up way before "Mummy"), when I opened the door, he will "automatically rolled-over" for me to "Sayang" him ! I gladly did that for him !
Recently we have subscribed to cable vision, so my daily routine has been switching on to "Animal Planet".. and CK's favourite is "History". There are sometimes friendly competitions on who gets to watch what. After watching cable programme for an hour or so, we fetched my little nephew Nicholas before bringing Jojo for his monthly grooming. This is the first time that we're bringing Jojo to a new Groomer. Mona seems like a dog lover which is great and the shop looks pretty clean and the grooming session is open to pet owners. To us, the most important characteristic in a good groomer is that he/she needs to have a heart of gold for animals. Any rough handling and that's it! No second chance !
Nicholas is an animal lover from young. We are glad of his companion as he loves to play with Jojo. However monitoring is necessary for kids with dogs as they tend to be quite rough with them. We have taught Nicholas how to feed meals, treats, make him fetch things, roll-over, sit etc. We even captured some moments on video of Nicholas feeding Jojo.
The day ended at our beloved uncle's house at CCK. As usual, our uncle cooked up a storm ! I've managed to finished quite a huge portion of the fiery stirred-fried long beans which everyone commented that the long beans are too "old". Hmmm... that reminded me that my diet programme is again ruined.. ouch !!! But what a lovely day!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment