CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Eillis's house and Daniel's Birthday

Eillis has invited us to her house for an informal gathering. I get to know Eillis in one of CK's gatherings at Changi Village. I've decided to bake a cheesecake to bring there. I've put some crushed oreo biscuits in the cheese and fresh strawberries as decorations. We managed to finish the cheesecakes among the guests. I must have baked cheesecake at least for 8 times now and the more you practise, the easier it is to get the hang of it. We had a good time at Eillis's house and we were the last guests to leave. It was a great opportunity to know Eillis and her husband better by chatting over quite a number of topics.

Time passed really fast with the chatting and we realised that we need to proceed to Daniel's birthday at Copthorne King's Hotel Princess Terrace.

The buffet consisted of more Penang local cuisine. I liked the curry chicken, prawn mee soup noodles and beancurd with gula melaka.

0 comments:

Post a Comment