We wanted to bring my mum and mother-in-law and Nicolas to take Singapore Flyer next Saturday, therefore have already requested Ck's sister to buy some food on our behalf and we will pay them at Leng Leng's house.
My mother is quite excited about what is in store for her next Sat, however we are not going to reveal a lot to her. She knew that we're bringing her to Singapore Flyer but she did not know that we are bringing her to Leng Leng's house. She is a bit shy to join my in-law's gatherings and therefore we got no choice but to secretly bring her there after the Singapore Flyer excursion. I'm sure she'll enjoy herself next Saturday. It'll be her first visit to my eldest brother's house after so many years. Tonight we had a simple dinner at mum's house coffeeshop tonight. The coffee shop was very crowded with a lot of people bringing their mum for a bite.
Trimming nails
Shaving off furs
This morning, we brought Jojo for grooming. This is my first time to bring my camera along and managed to capture the grooming session in action. After we have fetched Jojo home, we brought him for a well-deserved walk around the estate. As usual, it was very nice to have Nicholas with us. He's chatty and has a lot to say. I asked him if he knew today is Mother's Day and he said he knew. I said what did he buy for me as a gift, he said he forgot to bring the gift (which was a drawing he drew) which was left at his house. He said he has 2 mummies, as I'm one of his mummies, he will give me the drawings tomorrow. Quite heart-warming lah .... he said I got the "mummy" look ... hahaha..so cute lor.
1 comments:
nicholas is such a nice and good boy...happy mothers day!
Post a Comment