CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Counting DOWN the days to Hokkaido


It is strange that I have never thought of going Japan for holidays for so many years. My friends have expressed surprise look on their faces as they always assume that I have been to Japan and even Hong Kong before. I guessed that I am quite engrossed with visiting the western countries to think of visiting Japan.

However after visiting the western countries for quite a number of times, you'll get tired and have not so much excitement left. You'll start to think of visiting countries that have richer and colourful cultures like Tibet, Japan, Cambodia, Vietnam etc. I hope to tour Tibet one day. It has always been my dreams to capture the beautiful sceneries and people there.

It seems like Hokkaido is a popular place for Singaporeans to visit these couple of years. At least 7 people I know have been to Hokkaido and I have travel tips from some of them. Just this year, Lee Lim and my Sister-in-law's family have just came back from Hokkaido !

The recommended food list .... must-eat lavender ice-cream and heavenly cheesecake, the tender Kobe beef steak, the sweet flesh Hokkaido crabs, the sweetest honeydew and corns you have ever tasted .... and so many more. Haha, seems like I got to change more Singapore dollars to Japanese Yen liao !

Of course and the blue label Burberry bags .... how can I not be excited ?

Yeap, today is Sunday and we are departing for Hokkaido in early hours on Wednesday. 3 more days to go ......

1 comments:

Xuan n Xiang said...

Hv a great and fun holi!!
Your will sure to njoy :)

Cheers, Cheng

Post a Comment