CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Finally, a belated Birthday Celebration ...

We had dinner at No Sign Board Restaurant tonight. I've asked Ah Gu to bring Xiao Mei along. Xiao Mei is Ah Gu's neighbour but this little girl has somehow became part of the family already. She's a jovial and chatty girl and I think she must be the luckiest little girl in this world. She is given unconditional love from Ah Gu and family even though they have no blood relations. Xiao Mei (her pet name called by us) has been to countless family outings and even overseas trips with Ah Gu and family. I remembered we have been to Genting with Xiao Mei before 2 years ago.

We ordered about 5 dishes of vegetables and meat and 2 pepper crabs. Overall, everyone is satisfied with the dishes. We took a few photoes at the restaurant for rememberance.

As we walked to the car park, I saw a car decorated with a "Hello Kitty" theme. Even the steering wheel and car plate has "Hello Kitty" on them. Cannot resist taking 2 photo of the car. I'm not a fan of "Hello Kitty" but the owner of the car seems to have pretty good and tasteful coordination of decorating their car.


0 comments:

Post a Comment