CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

CNY plants

After dinner at CK's mother's house, we decided to buy some CNY plants from Sheng Xiong. We couldn't find a single parking lot at all ! Therefore, I suggested to CK that we should head to the marketplace near Jin Shan Lin coffeeshop as they sold some plants there too.

We managed to purchased these to grace the balcony "garden".


Daddy and Jojo posing beside the new plants.


Look-alike little "tomatoes" plant ...


I love these plants as they are so colourful. They are not CNY plants but the boss sold me 2 pots of them for $10.00. I thought they would look nice if I re-planted them into a flower bed pot.


This is the first time that I got orange plant home .. very excited ! The stall holder said the oranges can last about 2 months.


CK said he cannot believe that I bought this "Kai Yun Zhu" ! He said if I am Diana ? Diana don't buy such "Obi Cha Cha" plants ... Hahaha !


Jojo must be wondering what plant is this ? The fruits on the plant looks pretty delicious ! I wonder if I can just eat them ? No hope !


Next visit is to sniff at the newly planted flowers ... he also showed much interest.


The big yellow & red pot of flowers were given as a gift from my 2 colleagues.

2 comments:

Xuan n Xiang said...

love the colourful plants, nice and sweet. Jojo looks so cute when exploring and sniffing the plants....keke

babytai said...

yeah, me loved the plants the moment i set eyes on them even though ck said that the plants can be found along the roadside...lol. jojo curious about everything esp if he thinks they can be eaten ! he is a greedy dog.

Post a Comment