CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wat's for dinner on 1.1.09 ?

Today was a lazy day ... I have planned to take a real good rest before the busy weeks ahead begins tomorrow in 2009 !

I've woken up at 8am and CK has gone back to office for a while to get some stuff settled. Meanwhile I just lazed around, not doing much things. I re-watched a DVD half way and somhow got sleepy again.

Anyhow, we had a simple lunch affair of buns and sausages. Ok, I did do something worthwhile today. I cleaned the chincilla's cages.

For dinner, I've cooked Spaghetti with tomatoes sauces topped with prawns and bacons. I added some shredded cumcumbers slices and it tasted pretty good. They added to the crunchiness with the linguini.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The spaghetti is yummy...加油!

Post a Comment