I was telling Sis and Yen Qiu how I wish they can also buy a unit here. it would be so nice if we can stay in the same premises. But anyhow, after we shifted into Bukit Batok area, almost all the family members are in Bukit Batok except eldest brother and family !
Couldn't resist buying this lamp with black crystals! (Nova Lightings)
This will be our dining lightings also bought at Nova Lightings. Deep purplish cystals hanging down ...
HVR has 25 floors and we got a unit at 14th floor. 20 floor and above should have a more awesome view.
Electric BBQ pits. There are a few more near other pools.
Shallow pool
Deep pool about 1.8m ... looks v scary and hardly anyone would swim here
Main pool
Another shallow pool for kids. The brownish condo called Regent Heights is where my primary school friend, May is staying. I've told her we will be neighbours soon !
0 comments:
Post a Comment