CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Morning at "Hai Yin Si"

Date : 10 April 2009 (Good friday)

This day, the Tan family all gathered at "Hai Yin Si" at Chua Chu Kang to pay respect to our Ah Pa.

As usual, each family will bring fruits or vegetarian dishes for prayers. It has been almost 4 years since Ah Pa has left us. It seems like yesterday. Has Ah Pa really left us for 4 years already ? Time really flies ....

From observations, I think Ah Mi has somewhat get used to being alone. The first year was really bad for her and I am so glad that she is able to overcome this ordeal.

I really missed Ah Pa. He was a good man of his times ! I will always remember the wonderful times that we all had at their house and the shopping trips CK and myself brought them to. I really missed preparing "poh pian" for him. I recalled that he was always very appreciative when I presented the "poh pian" to him after Ah Mi has cooked the ingredients.

Ah Pa, just to let you know that 4 years ago, purely out of fun, we have ventured into Hillview Regency with Ah Mi and Ah Pa during their first launch for fun and we are getting a unit there ! I have told sister about this and was thinking if this is fate ?




0 comments:

Post a Comment