I met up with Felicia this evening for dinner.
For the 2nd time in my entire 36 years of age.
Who is Felicia ? I have been cracking my head to remember who this lady is.
How did we meet ? We "met" 2 years ago in Clementi. I can still remember I was so engrossed doing some CNY shopping when a lady approached me and asked me if I remembered her ? NO ... not at all, not even the slightest. She said the moment she spotted me, she knew it was me ! I never changed at all ! This was pretty true because another old neighbour spotted me at Koh Dental last year too.
She started to ask me I ever lived in Zender Road and I said yes, almost cautiously. At that instant, I was quite wary. Who was this lady ? How did she knew where I stayed previously? Where was this conversation leading to ? I was anxious to leave as she was beginning to sound like a con-lady to me.
However, she knew quite a lot about my parents,especially my dad. Apparently, she was an old neighbour's daughter who was 2 years older than I was. I began to feel more relief. I faintly remember that this family has some kids and she must be one of them. That's all I can remember ... I was a young kiddo then.
Somehow, we exchanged telephone numbers on that fateful day.
It was kinda strange "catching" up with old times when there was no recollections at all with Felicia. I just treated her as another friend I knew, all afresh.
Pumpkin Bread Recipe with Cinnamon Streusel Topping
-
This heavenly Pumpkin Bread recipe is everything a fall bake should be:
moist, warmly spiced and easy to make. The cinnamon streusel topping takes
this
...
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment