CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Staff Retreat @ Pulai Springs (8-9 Oct 09)

Once again, we had our annual Staff Retreat during school holidays before the craze started especially for our academic staff.

We went to Pulai Springs in JB. The compound is so much bigger than I thought ! They even have a medium size movie screening theater within the resort ! This resort is a golf paradise for golfers and holiday makers. (The first photo was taken during a stop-over)

Some series of photos taken:
Day 1















The trainers at Pulai Springs arranged for a rather hectic and physical challenges for half a day ! It was much like "Amazing Race" which required all teams to go to each designated location to look for their coloured flag plus a challenge.I could tell that everyone was drained of their energy and strength ! Even though, I did not participated in the game, but arming with a heavy camera and rushing to different locations was tiring too. So I could imagine that my fellow colleagues must be dead-tired !


























































































































Day 2: More serious boardroom discussion and a surprise birthday cake for Ana, our new International fellow celebrating her 22 year old of age !



Some of the better rooms allocated by the hotel. Yes, I was one of the lucky ones to stay in a more superior room. Frankly, not much time to loiter in the room except to bath & sleep !

































We stopped by Bukit Indah for some shopping. Bought these attractive and yummy cheesecake tarts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment