CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rain rain go away


I have been deprived of sleep for these past 2 days and it really shown on my face.
Jan told me that I have puffy eyes this morning. Anywhere, I was so glad that I was on a full day course today.

I was beginning to be afraid of sudden rain pour coupled with strong winds in early morning !

At the slightest hint of wind howling and rain falling, our dear furry son would frantically wake me up ! He would come to the bed and used both his front paws to wake me up. He would want me to close all the windows in the house ... but that does not appease him because he was disturbed by the howling winds !

I must admit that the howling winds did sounded awful. Reminded me of some ghostly sound effects !

Jojo simply refused to settle down after pacifying him. He went into his house for a while but came running out again. Out of desperation, I carried Jojo and settled him between me and CK on the bed ! I was really dead-tired as I do not enjoy quality sleep most of the time. My eye vision was really affected the following day.

My colleague, Eric used to tease me saying that I definitely have sufficient sleep amongst them. I was really puzzled why he said that ? He told me in hokkien it is because ""Wo wu gao kuo" ! Apparently, I did not have enough sleep if there are lighting, wind, rain and thunder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment