Hubby called this evening as I was getting out of the cab with Jojo in his bag, sling bag on my shoulder and a packet of frozen fish & dinner from mum's house. I just got a feeling that it must be CK.I asked CK how was everything today ? The usual replies were "ok", "not bad" but today was "no good". He told me that his Singapore dollars were stolen. $450 was stolen and 5 of his comrades' money were stolen too ! I asked him if they have made a police report and they did but he was quite pessimistic that the money can be recovered.. Whether there are any suspects and he said that it might be another group of comrades staying within the premises. Of course there wasn't any concrete evidence but just a bit shock that there might be a possibility that fellow Singaporeans might have done the deed to their comrades !
I can sense that CK was a bit upset but I told him that overall safety is still the most important while he was there. He borrowed $1000 baht from his comrade as they have a day out on Monday. Before CK left for Thailand, I have told him that the dogs treats there are cheap and we can actually find most of them in Singapore but they are much cheaper if bought from Thailand. Hopefully, the petty thief will not strike again !
0 comments:
Post a Comment