The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.
-Helen Keller
About Me
babytai
Loves photography ... taking photos of people, events, pets etc. Loves traveling and gatherings with good friends ! I set up this blog partially to record some of the good times we had ! You may like to visit some videos posted in U-Tube website: http://www.youtube.com/user/babytai20042003
Food is pretty good in this NUS law campus at Cluny Road recommended by Chee Keon. Some dishes were too salty though. We waited quite a while for the rest of the dishes to be served after the "lou hei". As usual, we reserved 2 tables .
Venue: Chinese Box (lk 1D Cluny Road Inside NUS Bukit Timah Campus)
Summertime Sweets
-
Hey friends! I pulled together a bunch of sweet treats that would be
super fun served up this summer. Check these out if you are looking for a
cute tre...
(Video) Gingerbread Cookie Decorating
-
Hello sweet friends! In this video, I’m decorating classic gingerbread
cookies with royal icing using festive designs inspired by Miss Kate
Cuttables’ scra...
Penang Family Holiday
-
‘Revenge traveling’ is definitely happening, people around us have already
taken trips and going on the next vacation … Last December year end school
hol...
snowman chocolate spoons
-
Need a cute homemade holiday gift idea? Or a DIY stocking stuffer? Try
these simple marshmallow chocolate spoons for hot cocoa. (This post was
originally...
Autumn Neighborhood Decorated Cookie Collection
-
Oh, the dream I had in my head of a cute little neighborhood all dressed up
for autumn.
This set fell short of my expectations.
But it was fun to desi...
Sliced Grouper with Ginger and Spring Onion recipe
-
Stir fried sliced grouper is one of those classic dishes that you order at
the restaurants as well as the Cze Char. It is also one of those dishes
that yo...
Where'd You Go?
-
Where'd you go? I miss you so
Seems like it's been forever
That you've been gone
She said, some days I feel like shit
Some days I wanna quit, and just b...
Scalloped Round Cookie Cutters {WFMW}
-
First of all, I would like to let everyone know this will be my last post
here on blogger. Although I am a little sad **mostly because this comes
just as I...
Night Visitor
-
Have I told you? Recently, I have begun to have a nightly visitor. Yes, you
read that right. Somebody in my neighbourhood visits me every night after I
hav...
0 comments:
Post a Comment