CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

The "silliness" of being young and in love ! (Valentine Day)

The "silliness" of being young and in love! What would you have done ? The fashion of love have changed over the years! I believe the communication of love changes with time from MSNs, SMSes, FB etc compared to letters written in pen more than 1 decade ago! I got proof to show you !



Hand-written letters with mushy words and greeting cards ! I re-read them and wondered did I really wrote those rather passionate words ??? Somehow, reading through some of the letters made one feels that we were young once and love meant everything to us ! Can understand why my niece and nephew got their "energy" to meet their partners at wee hours !





My 1st Valentine Card from CK in 1994 !!! That's 16 years ago !!! So glad that I still kept all my lovely dovey stuff ! (note: addressing me as "wife" already on our 1st Valentine"!)




My 1st CNY card from CK (likely to be in 1992. We are not a couple yet). The contents are hilarious !

Ladies, keep AL your mushy cards and letters if you have any right now ! Because you won't be getting them after your marriage !

1 comments:

Regina Lim said...

戴安哪小姐,好甜蜜哦!!!

Post a Comment