586 Balestier Road
#01-01 Eastpac Building
Tel: +65 6255 3865
Opening hours:
Tue–Sun
11.30am–3pm, 5.30pm–12am
(Closed on Mon)
Pictures of MediaCorp artistes have been photographed eating at this cafe !
Not a highclass set-up but it was cozy enough.
Normally I don't enjoying eating such stuff but these little "Shou Tao" tasted extremely wonderful !
Winter melon soup which you must place order before 1 day in advance. Pretty refreshing although a bit blend for me. Just a pinch of salt will do the trick.
Big fish, I think this is a grouper !
U must order this dish ! This is called sea-food rolls and fried salmon fish skins ! Absolutely delicious ! The fried salmon skins were fried till they were crispy and fragrant. The same goes for the sea-food rolls. I couldn't get enough of them !
Special-made beancurds with a slice of scallop. This dish is also recommended.
This is the fifth dish and we were already quite full as the portions served were huge. When I saw this roasted chicken being served, I was quite disappointed. I have enough experiences of eating too many tough chicken meat made in the same style. To my surprise, I swear this is the best chicken meat that I have ever eaten ! The skin was crispy and the meat was tender. I do not even need any sauces to go with it ! This shows how nice this chicken was done.
I wasn't overly enthusiastic about this revolutionary "claypot chicken" rice. I won't recommend this dish as the black sauce rice was not fragrant enough. I prefer the tradition Claypot chicken rice where they mixed the black sauce and rice together.
"Black pork" from Taiwan cooked in black pepper sauce. It as a bit saltish, if not,it would have tasted even better. I missed out taking the last dish ...
Oh, we will definitely go back to eat again ... any takers ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment