It's been quite some time that I use my Nikon D70. Better start to practice and show some love to it.
I really wanted to capture the beautiful Eiffel Tower and other scenes at it's glorious self at night ! These pictures were taken at about 8:30pm from my house's windows. (It is a must to use a steady tripod for longer exposure photos)
Click to enlarge
Taken from Master Bedroom's window. Somehow, the tennis courts were over-exposed. (Aperture set to +1 is enough to illuminate the streets) Pretty satisfied that the noise were largely reduced.
Taken from the chincilla's room. You can see the incinerator's fire burning from the distance from Jurong island !
Night scenes of buildings, hope no one thought I am a peeping Jane !
Indoor shoots with dim lighting. This will be useful especially taking inside churches or low-light environment.
Cutesy stuff photographed from a glass. Not very sharp though, must be some slight movement while pressing down the shuttle button.
2 comments:
Awesome! Especially the first two with the beautiful blue sky. Can't believe that it is taken in SG as we seldom get to see nice sky there. With your pro skills, I am sure you can take many more beautiful pictures of the Eiffel Tower!
Thanks Cheng. Hee, no pro skills lah. Just kidding around really. Think photography has really become my long time hobby since poly days. I can see that Chris has also got the hang of photography :)
Post a Comment