
We lost our photos CD to Japan ! No softcopies left except those I uploaded in Facebook and blog. Sigh ! Luckily, I have developed some into hardcopies !CK's colleague has called and asked if I'll be interested in making a photobook recently. The price is definitely attractive at only $35 per book ! They helped to purchase the voucher for me. I have just "made" the electronic photo album and submitted on-line. Have not received the finished product.
Some of the photos I have put in the photo book. This is a self-drive trip to Melbourne with CK, mum and niece in 2005. Such a fun time we had together !







Trip to New Zealand with CK and my parents. This is also a self-drive trip with CK driving like 4-5 hours per day ! A rather challenging experience for him with morning mist and winding mountain routes. Love the fruits farm and vineyards too ! Really missed these self-drive trip ! We are still deciding if we should go to Australia or Taiwan in Oct ...





0 comments:
Post a Comment