First, we started off with fetching the 2 boys over our house the night before the birthday celebrations. They were excited and JL has generously sponsored a bottle of vanilla vodka bought at the airport ! Throughout the whole journey in the car, CK and myself have been eavesdropping their candid conversation on their precious hair, school life etc.
Cheers for good health ! I heard from the boys that they went to bed only about 3am in the morning !
Look at their puffy eyes and "sian sian" look ... a late home-made breakfast which they happily ate before they went on their activities.
Meanwhile I cut the melon and scoped the flesh into little balls.
Just a little something for the kids which I have done a few nights ago.
Waited for BC and Min to come and they went together for a swim. I was quite worried about them swimming in the 1.8 m pool but they seems quite alright.
I was very glad that BC have brought Min's swimming gear along. I could tell that they have such a nice mummy and kid bonding in the kid' pool.
A photo with Fang with the little "swimmer" ...
The sweet Colette came along with her tortoise or turtle soft toy? I have been told by Colette that this was a tortoise !
Dean has assisted to set up the fire for the BBQ. Andrew has taken over the barbequing for the time being. Ha, Colette would also like to try her hands on barbequing ..Have especially ordered 2 extra tables and 10 stools so that everyone could be seated more comfortably.
The early birds who have arrived. Unfortunately Shark has some work to be done and she has to leave by 7 pm. The Chewy family could not make it as well.
Much commotion about the fine coffee powder from Bali. Where's the milk to go with the coffee ? How come the coffee was so diluted ? How to get rid of the coffee residue ? It was fun discussing about the Bali coffee that we have bought back !
Ah Gu with his thumbs up !
After much BBQ food and some ready-cooked food, it's time to sing the Birthday song to our Birthday girls !
Yummy durian cake from 1B18 . thanks :)
More little ones having fun !
Photos taken with friends and relatives. Thank you for all your well-wishes and pressies.
Pumpkin Bread Recipe with Cinnamon Streusel Topping
-
This heavenly Pumpkin Bread recipe is everything a fall bake should be:
moist, warmly spiced and easy to make. The cinnamon streusel topping takes
this
...
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment