My first attempt in baking cake pops. It is simple but it took up quite a bit of time. The end results seem worth it especially the good reviews from friends and relatives. I guess the curious ladies were attracted to the colourful decorated ball of cake and ribbons. As for the guys and CK, they were not sure why we can't just eat the cake as the way it is ... well...I would say their creativity is rather limited ...LOL
Waiting for the cake pops's chocolate coating to dry
Wrapped it up ...
I got the cake pops stuck into a pot ... looks more interesting and visible.
For those who are curious about cake pops, check out Bakerella's beautiful website.
Pumpkin Bread Recipe with Cinnamon Streusel Topping
-
This heavenly Pumpkin Bread recipe is everything a fall bake should be:
moist, warmly spiced and easy to make. The cinnamon streusel topping takes
this
...
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment