CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 28, 2011

M.A.C time

One thing just lead to another ...
Firstly, I wanted just to buy a foundation from M.A.C and I ended up with five other items !

I have been using ZA foundation which was pretty good. I have this opportunity to use M.A.C during the office shoot and I thought the foundation coverage for the face was pretty convincing.

M.A.C doesn't come cheap and guess I have to use the foundation sparingly !

M.A.C service in Raffles City is pretty good. The pretty young sales lady is helpful and knowledgeable and you could consult her on some beauty tips. This Prep and Prime lotion is supposed to "soothe" your skin before you apply the foundation. Sounds pretty tempting !

This paint pot is supposed to "retain" your eye shadow colours and could last for 8 hours ! I hope this works for my eye lids ! I always have this problem of eye shadow being "wash-out" after a short while. On second thoughts, I might want to try M.A.C eye shadow in future.

Brush for blending and blending of the eye shadows !

For washing the brush ! Just squeeze some lotion on a piece of kitchen towel and just "brush" the brush on it...

Cannot resist the lovely coloured lipstick !


0 comments:

Post a Comment