CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Where everything doesn't go as smoothly as you wanted to ...

TIRED ... mentally and physically ...

So tired that I slipped and fell twice and not once on the slope !
Seriously, I should be glad that I did not fell on the right side of the path which is a road !

Instead, I fell onto the left side of path where the gentler earth shielded me from a possible fracture !

I almost fell a third time if not a passer-by quickly asked me to step out from the slope ! Yea, I was quite giddy !

I just wanted to get home as fast as I could. Very "ma-lu", of course, but at that point, I was too tired to think so much. Trying to act as natural as possible with some abrasions on the elbow, slightly painful hip and a relatively wet dress, I continue my journey to catch a cab home. What a day ! I am avoiding that slope for a long time now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment