Office was really really quiet during school holidays and afternoon was always worse. Somehow was quite glad that the tender evaluation was fixed next Monday to round up everything. I wish that the evaluation would go on smoothly before the Hong Kong trip. Anyhow, I took an afternoon day off to lunch and catch up with my ex-finance colleague, Jan.
We decided to meet in Bugis and I have recommended her to lunch at MOF where I've lunched with Regina 2 weeks back. Jan liked the place and food and we cannot believe that we actually can sat inside the restaurant to chat from 1:30pm to almost 5:00pm ! When we reached the restaurant, it was quite full but we managed to get a comfortable seat near a window. It was a lovely time with her chatting about all sorts of issues. This time, I have ordered main meal, beef rice. Jan has ordered minced meat rice as her main meal. Besides, we ordered a plate of seafood/veg tempura, avocado salad & potato salad. What a spread ! I was wondering if we can finished everything ? Hahaha, we ate slowly and chatted so we managed to finish everything. Now for the desserts, I ordered the same thing, green tea ice-cream. really missed the rich green tea flavour .....
We were really full and not looking forward to dinner at all. We just browsed around Bugis and picked up some grocery items from Cold Storage. It had been sometime since Jan and myself have took pm leave to unwind and relax. I was glad that Jan can make it despite her feeling unwell in the morning.
A good helper
Hmmm... I've found myself a very good helper called Nicholas. he simply loves to vacumn the floor !!!! He has been begging me to let him vacumn my house ... lol. Check it out !!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment