



I reached Bugis junction and witnessed 2 guys fighting outside Seiyu. At first, I thought that Mediacorp was doing a filming because a crowd was formed. I was curious and went closer to have a look. 2 men are throwing pillows, blosters at each other. Their facial expressions were of anger and they even pushed each other. The salesman was standing there, helpless and he security guard was frantically calling on his handphone for help. I cannot helped feeling that these 2 guys were childish. Why make up such a scene in the public ? It was shameless and uncalled for. I started to walk away as I felt quite disgusted by such behaviour. I was even more disgusted when I saw a man in the crowd filming the scene on his HP video. Is this something nice to be filmed on and probably get it posted on U-tube for the whole world to view in pleasure? As we progressed in our society, we have not progressed in terms of our integrity and the usage of our brains.
It happened that Reg and myself came earlier than the appointed time. We proceeded to M.O.F for food. This is my first time to dine at this restaurant(have passed by only) The moment I saw this restaurant, I loved it ! It was clean and the embience is wonderful. We got a very nice seat near the wall overlooking the glass balcony.
Still full from the pot luck lunch, I ordered a avocado salad (which was a chef recommendation). At first I was quite hesistant as I was not sure what can a avocado salad meant ?? I loved avocado drink with generous mixture of gula melaka, but avocado salad ? It turned out that it's the best salad that I have ever eaten ! The combination of various veg, avocado, almond flakes with wasabi salad sauce was simply heaven !!! Reg ordered her ramen as main course and we ordered another 3 desserts to indulge ourselves !!! 1 of the desserts was free as it was Reg's birthday month !









What does girls do when they meet up ??? What else ??? Update each other on our lives lor ! Not so much of gossiping but more of sharing inner thoughts, issues & general disscussions. It was a great session and we both enjoyed it. At about 4pm, we must have depleted our energy and we needed to leave the restaurant. We thought of watching a movie but the timing was not right. So we went over to Top One KTV to K songs from 4:15 pm till 7:00 pm. We got a 10 persons KTV room for 2 of us ... haha.
After that, we proceeded to J-Lo for donuts and coffee and continued our conversations till 9:45pm before we took the train to meet CK at Newton MRT station for a free ride home. I always loved girls' gathering. It somehow bring us closer and we are able to understand each other better. It's more of a bonding session which man probably doesn't understand and thought we were gossiping. Lol ... wat shame.
Reg, thanks for spending the afternoon with me. It was a good chance to catch up. Thanks for the souveniors from South Africa ! The Amarula wine was so tasty !! Must look out for this wine soon.
Also like to express my thanks to Amy for the lovely mooncake from Malaysia. I have tasted it and it was very nice. I like the raspberries cum chocolate mooncake. Have a well-deserved holidays in Germany with your hubby !

0 comments:
Post a Comment