CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Delicious Cupcakes & Work of arts on hands & upgrade of HP !

Colourful Cupcakes
The cupcakes looks so tempting when Huey Shan brought them into our cubicles on Teachers's Day !!!! Which one to choose ? All are so colourful and pretty !

I settled on a chocolate caupcake with a crescent yellow moon on it. I was surprised to taste a generous serving of shredded coconuts tagged inside the muffin! I loved my choice, the combination went really well !

Huey Shan, thanks for your generousity to share such tempting and beautiful cupcake with us !!! Give u a Kuala hug !!!


Hana painting
Next we have Mrinal coming to us for volunteers for her Hana painting practice. This is my first time having Hana painting done. You really must have steady hands and keen eyes to draw. Chris, Vim and myself volunteered to let Mrinal drew on our wrist. Check out the designs !


Samsung Omnia
What made me to buy a PDA phone ?? Not sure !! Following with the trends ? Getting sick of my old phone ? Heard too much about iphone ? Multi-media functions ? Guess all of the above reasons.

Anyhow, after some evaluation, I bought Samsung Omnia last Sunday. The design is pretty sleek. I decided to choose black as I do not take super good care of handphone, so black is more suitable. Had a hard time trying to figure out simple functions like dialing a number out or even sending an sms !!! After some exploring for 2 days, I kinda get the hang of it. Above pictures and dog cafe's photoes were all taken by Samsung Omnia's phone camera with edition done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment