CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dad with Jojo

Yes, my dad has finally came over to our new home for a surprise visit.
We fetched my parents and brought them to a nearby coffeeshop for "zhi cher". The dinner was good and I teased my dad that I saw the President more than I saw him. I saw the President on Channel 5, 8, U channel and even Channel News Asia, but I hardly see my dad even if I visited their home weekly. My dad laughed and told me that the timing wasn't right, by the time we reached their home, he has left for his coffeeshop routine. (which was about 6pm)

Anyhow, we brought him to our house and the first thing he asked was how's Jojo and how are the chincillas ? This is my dad, he loves animals ! Yes, Jojo was delighted to see him !

0 comments:

Post a Comment