CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Housewarming cum National Day

The 2 boys came over for a swim and thereafter a BBQ session with CK's colleagues and my primary school friend, Shirley & her husband Jason & 2 kids at 6pm.

Time flew by quickily yesterday ! Luckily, CK and myself have done some of the stuff we were preparing in the morning !

We ordered EZB bbq stuff on-line but we prepared the golden mushroom wrapped in bacon, fruits and desserts ourselves. Ad of course, not forgetting the delicious korean pork marinated with spicy sauce strongly introduced by Ah Fang previously.

Geez, I must have ordered too many otahs ! We left one big bag full ! Luckily, we have Colin & Mrs Ng who brought some home. I have given Shirley the non-spicy otahs which she liked. Still, we have left at least more than a dozen for ourselves.

It was a good thing that I knew CK's colleagues quite well. They are a nice lot and it was really fun just chatting to them. I was glad that Jo's baby could come along as I got to give a miss for his full month celebrations. He is cute ! I realised that I did not take a photo of the baby ! Shawn looks really fatherly !

It was a pity that May cannot joined yesterday as she's out-stationed again ! Still glad that Shirley and Jason could still come. It had sometime since we have met. Their children are really friendly. And Leia has grown so much ! She could now chatters, laughs and runs ! Lance is extremely friendly and I could feel that he is a really good boy.

There were a few colleagues whom I was not very familiar with but was glad to know them better yesterday. In fact, Hanee and her husband helped us together with Jenny to bring the rest of the stuff up from the BBQ pit whom we appreciated. We chatted for a while and played with Jojo. Our last batch of guests left about 11 plus.


Opps, when a kid said they can swim ? Please don't trust them 100% ! I was so shocked to know that the 2 boys cannot swim independently at all without the help of the floating boards except in the 0.5m deep baby pool !


1 big boy and 2 small boys


Group photo but some seems to be missing in the picture.


Shirley, Jason, Lance & Leia


Hanee and her husband


Happy National Day !


Up, up and away !

0 comments:

Post a Comment