Today is the 4th working day that I am at home. It was real bored ! I was confined to 4 walls and it wasn't great fun. I can fully comprehend that Jojo must be so bored at home everyday just waiting for his daddy and mummy to come home daily ! The only thing I am happy is that I am able to accompany Jojo more.
At last, I have finished Tamiflu !!! Really don't like to eat this medication. I have read about some of the side-effects of Tamiflu in Strait Times today and I have recognised some of them. Thankfully, it wasn't the serious ones that I have encountered like suicidal thoughts or hallucinations.
I got diarrhoea for the first 2 days after taking Tamiflu and also feeling of nausea. My fever has definately gone but my cough and sorethroat seems to have gone bad to worse. CK has applied 1 day leave this Friday and I have told him to bring me to the clinic to get more medication for cough and phlegm. I was quite worried I won't be fully recovered by next Tuesday.
I was so careless yesterday. I tripped my cup of water and some water has sipped into my laptop !!! Consequences ? The keyboard seems to be having problems now ! Could not use certain keys like b, n, backspace etc. Sigh ! Luckily, there is still CK's laptop to use.
Pumpkin Bread Recipe with Cinnamon Streusel Topping
-
This heavenly Pumpkin Bread recipe is everything a fall bake should be:
moist, warmly spiced and easy to make. The cinnamon streusel topping takes
this
...
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment