K2 Graduates queuing up to go up stage to receive their certificates !
Finally I graduated ! Going to be in Primary One soon !
Beneath their robes, the kiddos were wearing their performance costumes.
The dance began ... watched out for Nicolas !
The Indian dance group getting ready to go up stage ... the last 2 groups to perform. The theme of this event is "Around the world in One Night".
Each dance category, 2 kiddos would give a simple introduction to all. Nic was one of them for the Indian dance performance.
The dance started ...
Nic dancing away !
Hee, that's the cuteness .. all the dance performances by the kiddos were not synchronise...
End of performance. I must applause the teachers, it was not easy to train 4 to 6 years old kids to perform. There were about 8 dance segments performed that night! And the kiddos' costumes were well-made and colourful !
Even the teachers have to put up a performance. Some kiddos were delighted to see their teachers on stage !
Nic's supporter. The photographer is CK.
I must upload other dance segments as well. The kids have done so well and even I don't know them, I was touched by their performance. There was 1 "dance" which was not K2 graduates. They looked so cute ... they must be about 3 years old ?
2 comments:
Nic is such a big boy now. A handsome boy!
Cannot believe he's going Primary 1 so soon ...
Post a Comment