It was fun to cook with friends and definitely rewarding especially if the food turned out to be better than you expected.
It was pretty stressful at first because we did not know whether our only main meal will turn our to be a disaster ?
Somehow, with a good teamwork, suitable ingredients and with all our love and passion , we managed to cook a delicious macaroni dinner just for ourselves !
Cheng Cheng, Regina has told me that you guys will be extending your stay in US for another half a year! We were actually counting down this July ! Nevermind, we'll wait for u patiently. Can't wait to invite u guys over and we can all cook together !
Pan frying the garlics and onions with olive oil first till they gave off the aromatic smells. Add in the rest of the ingredients like bacons, sausages, asparagus and macaronis. Add a pinch of salt to finish the dish.
Our finished dishes ! Beautiful especially with the dash of chilli powder ! U can imagine how excited we were to taste them ! Regina was very hungry !
We fried the dumplings and wu xiang after we have finished the macaronis !
3 comments:
yummy and yes i was super hungry!
Lol ... I think u purposely don't eat too much for our home-made dinner. Hee, I had fun, I hope you had fun too. We should do this more often.
I missed the fun and laughter with u gals!
Post a Comment