CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

At Doggiestyle Cafe

We decided to bring our furry son to Nex at Serangoon. It was a rather hot day but was glad to seek refuge inside an air-conditioned doggie cafe.


Our cosy little corner tacked at a corner of the restaurant. All dogs can be unleased to mingle with other dogs. Jojo wasn't very keen to mix around. They just sniffed each other and went back to their owners. It was strange, all the doggies behaved this way, not just Jojo.


Sorry Jojo ... no dog's food order for you as you have eaten your breakfast and lunch already at home. These are our food ! I must say the food we ordered were nice ! CK ordered this sandwich for his lunch.


My lunch is a pork sausages with yummy mashed potatoes ! The best mashed potatoes I have ever eaten !


Our crumbled apple pie and ice cream ...


Daddy trying to tease Jojo, as usual ...


I did not even noticed that Xiang Yun was sitting at the next table. I only realised Zhou Chu Ming's presence when he came in. Jojo kept going to their table to check out other dogs from a distance. It was then Zhou Chu Ming asked me if Jojo belongs to us ? Xiang Yun turned and talked to us, then I realised all the while the person that Zhou Chu Ming was talking to was Xiang Yun ! Very blur ... anyhow, Xiang Yun told us that they have a little red poodle at home. I must say that she is a very friendly person ...


The cameraman came into the restaurant too. It was then that Xiang Yun asked the cameraman to give Jojo some "air time" ...aiyo ! CK said that Jojo was shivering badly when the camera shot at him! Sigh ! I doubt his virgin TV exposure will be aired ! Who would aired a shivering and scared-looking dog ?



Pet's lift just for your pets and owners !


Dog run for small and large dogs


Kids' water play

Other photos taken:






2 comments:

Kary said...

This place looks so nice! I must bring Paige here one day :)

babytai said...

Kate will like it too coz on the same floor, there's this super big water playground for kiddos, foc ! (can bring her swimming stuff along)

Post a Comment