We had an 2 hour lunch at Megabites. Hee, don't envy .. I have "repaid" the hour I took by working an hour extra today. Cheng and myself have a good time chatting and catching up with 3 years of lost time. Thank you for taking more than one hour bus journey for this lunch.
Cheng Cheng has also brought my vanity bought from US. A big thank you !
Kate Spade packaging
A big wallet for myself. I was rather shocked that this wallet was big ! But I love it as I can put all my stuff inside now ! Yes, currently, I got to have another pouch to put my coins. I'm using this wallet now ! It was amazing why a woman needed so many wallets, bags and shoes ! Yeah, I'm one of those ladies ... unfortunately...
This is not a wallet but a wristlet for my mum. The design is rather similiar to my wallet but without the red rim.
A simple black Kate Spade wristlet for my cousin, Eris.
A Coach wrislet just for myself. This wristlet is to match the "Coach Poppy" series casual bag below.
My most expensive buy from the Coach boutique. This series is quite new, therefore it was not sold in the factory outlet.
I'm enjoying my buys :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment